shabby background

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Global Design Project #318 entry

 Global Design Project #318, Sketch Challenge-my  entry

I tried to think outside the box, well my Type A box anyway!  Below is a picture, the second piture is a close up view of the details.

I love these tiny little trees from the Christmas Trees Die Set, Item 156339.  Both the plaid and the snowflake designer series paper are from the same sheet in the Peaceful Place DSP Pack, Item #156394.


I started with a piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" to create the card base.  Next I cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock at 4" x 5 1/4" and embossed using the Evergre Forest EF, Item # 153576.  The trees were die cut from each of the pieces from Peaceful Place Speciaty DSP, Item # 156394 and popped up with mini Dimensonals on a white circle cut from the Layered Circles Dies, Item # 141770.  My sentiment is from the For Unto Us stamp set, Item # 153335 - on of my new favorites for Christmas sentiments!  The sentiment wa fussy-cut and adhered to a crap of Silver.  A few pearls, White Glittered Ribbon (Item # 156408) tied in a sweet bos, Dimensionals and heres a sweet little Chirstmas all wrapped up for someone special!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment