shabby background

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Flowers For Every Season


Oh, how “sweet” the brand new Stampin’ Up Flowers For Every Season Suite is!!!
The Suite includes Two Bundles: Jar of Flowers & Celebrate Sunflowers, Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper, Memories & More Card Pack, Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, Ribbons, Gems, Mason Jar Shaker Domes and  Mini Embossing Folders! 

I fell in love with the sunflowers & dies, stamps and then...the Mason Jar Shaker Domes! 
Yes, a card with a Mason Jar shaker dome on the front & super cute too!

Then... I discovered a posting from a fellow SU Demonstrator: Ruth, from Ruth’s Stamping Corner.  I fell in love with Ruth's card, watched her YouTube Video and I was hooked!  I absolutely had to try to make her card.  Ruth is so creative, she designed her card to have a little opening behind the dome that when revealed allow for about 1 Tbsp. of mini M&Ms or other items of your choice to fill the shaker dome!  You can watch Ruth’s YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/4bRJa0mrKa8



 This is my card:

This card was made especially for a dear, dear friend whose May 1st birthday I missed!  I felt so bad for missing her birthday and wanted to make a very special card for her. Her favorite color is purple so I stamped and colored purple roses for her with my Blends!
Needless to say, this domed card would not fit into a standard envelope.  Time to think outside the box, or should I say, inside the box.  Paper Pumpkin box, that is!  I couldn’t send just a single card in the box, it might get lonely! So,  I made this sweet little gift box and put a few little things inside to coordinate with her card.   She was thrilled with her gift. 

Here’s a list of the Products I used:

                 
             Jar of Flowers                                           Layering Oval Dies

                                   
  Mason Jar Shaker Domes, No.: 153100                                     Jar Punch, No.: 154064


                                  
   Whisper White Cards & Envelopes             Highland Heather &  Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends                                                 


         

     Old Olive &  Balmy Blue                             Highland Heather                       Night of Navy

        Stampin’ Blends                            8- 12" x 11 Cardstock           8- 12" x 11 Cardstock      

    Linen Thread





  










No comments:

Post a Comment