shabby background

Friday, July 31, 2020

Reno Trip - Pampered Pets

Playful Pets Suite Collection

Today’s focus was using the adorable Playful Pets Suite Collcection.  This Suite includes the Designer Series Paper (DSP), Dies, set of Two trims, and the cutest trinkets that include both a dog bone and a heart.

 

My 1st. card was CASED from Sam Drummond, a UK Demonstrator, and is as cute as can be!  This card design is called a Double Z Card, named for the two folded pieces of cardstock that fit together like a “Z”.  I used the paw print & hearts DSP as my background. The adorable dog was stamped on Whisper White cardstock & colored her using our SU Blends alcohol pens in both light and dark Smoky Slate.  Next I die cut the dog with the die included in the Die set- yeah, no fussy cutting!  I also stanped & fussy-cut the food bowl.  The red bow is made with the coordinating ribbon from the Suite.





My 2nd card features one of the cats in the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that I fussy cut with my paper snips; this one is a precious, sweet kitty wearing one of the little heart shaped trinkets "around" her neck.  The little fish & heart paper is a perfect match along with the strip with the wording: jump, love, meow, love, purr, etc.  I also cut the mouse and ball of yarn peeking out on the bottom right of the card.  The 3 white hearts were rescued from the paw print die used on the card below!

My 3rd Card: is another of the cats from the DSP and more of the fish & heart DSP.  This time I used the little 3-paw print die and backed them with some Real Red card stock.  The Real Red ribbon is part of the Suite Collection.  My sentiment is taken from a retired Beautiful You stamp set.

Here is are pictures of everything that comes in the Playful Pets Suite Collection:

                         





No comments:

Post a Comment