shabby background

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Simply Succulents, Card #2

 

I meant to get this posted a couple days ago but the “take-down” of Christmas decor took presidence. 

This is card #2 from the Simply Succulents Bundle. I changed up the colors a bit from card #1 using Terra Cotta for the pot & bringing Highland Heather with the Smokey Slate in one of the succulents. I used my blending brushes on my background to bring the Old Olive & Highland Heather into play for cohesiveness. My card base is standard A2: 5-1/2” x 8-1/”, folded in half to create a 4-1/4 x 5-1-/2” card. The DSP that frames the colored succulent piece is from the Hydrangea Hill DSP from the new 2021 Jan.-Jun. Mini Catalog. The colors in this DSP are so, so scrumptious- a MUST buy!

I love coloring with Blends Markers; I find it peaceful & relaxing. I love the end results on this card what do you think? Which card do you like best: card #1 or card #2? 

No comments:

Post a Comment