shabby background

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday Treat

It’s Tuesday Treat Day & wow, have I got a treat for you! I made this darling Birthday Card this morning using the new Kangaroo & Company Stamp Set + Kangaroo Dies that are currently available in the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog. This is such a cute set; there are 20 stamps total that include the kangaroos, sentiments, plus flowers, gifts, & hearts that all tuck into momma kangaroo's pouch which give you so many options. 


I love that the dies cut out all of the images plus the large kangaroo die cuts a slot in at the pouch opening so you can tuck in the hearts/flowers/gifts or her Joey-Super Cute!
I started with Whisper White card stock using blending brushes to create the background using Balmy Blue and a blend of Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, and a hint of Old Olive. Next I stamped in some blades of grass using my Garden Green Stampin’ Pad. I stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black & colored the kangaroos using Blends using both: Light & Dark: Cinnamon Cider, Smoky Slate, and a bit of Black for noses. The party hats & gifts were colored, again using Blends in both Light & Dark: Balmy Blue, Poppy Parade, and Highland Heather. Butterfly & flowers were colored with Light & Dark: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, and Daffodil Delight. 
*bear with me-I’m still in the learning phase of blogging & adding SU images etc. to my posts. Please contact me with any questions or ordering needs.  I can be reached at: 



 
    





No comments:

Post a Comment