shabby background

Friday, April 2, 2021

Sea Dream Mini Abum

Here's my newest Mini Abum. I fell in love with the Romantic Collection from Stamperia called, "Sea Dream" and got started on the album as soon as my paper order arrived! The album "recipe" is from Christine's YouTube video; she is affiliated with Scrap N Create. Christine created multiple videos that cover all aspects of the album from the album build, decorating (adding the design papers and embellishments) plus a video walk-through of her finished album! I made a video so you could see the full walk throught but I'm not able to attach my video.  That's the downfall of being a "newbie" with blog posts, guess!  I am working on my learning curve & will keep at it! In the meantime, I did post some stills below.
I am often asked, "what are you going to do with this album?" Answer for this one iis: this one is for me! I am going to add pictures from my get-aways and Cambria vacation this year. 
This album is filled with lots of tuck spots  and flaps for pictures and journaling, and lots of beautiful to enjo! I hope you like this as much as I do; let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment