shabby background

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday Sneak Peek!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog!  I am anxious to show you little peeks into the Stampin' Up 2021-2022 Annual Catalog;  there are a lot of really gorgeous new products in the catalog just waiting for you!  The catalog goes live on May 3, 2021 so stay tuned.  

As a Demonstrator, I have the opportunity to pre-order a selective number of items from the catalog. I've ordered the following new In Color Products, including Blends Markers, Ink Pads, and Cardstock  in all Five colors: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Fresia,  Pale Papaya and Polished Pink.  I also ordered on of the new Suites called Pansy Petals - oh how I love me some Pansies!  The Suite is priced at a discount and includes the Pansy Patch Stamp set, Pansy Dies, Pansy Petals DSP, and the Bumble Bee Trinkets.  You can also order any of these items separately.

I happily present to you: my first sneak peek using: Pansy DSP, Pansy Dies & Pansy Patch Stamp Set. 

I found my inspiration from Fellow Demonstrator, Jana's Paper Dreams; Jana created the card below on the left. I love Jana's work as she creates many lovely and creative cards and projects.  Since I love her work, I decided to CASE her card.  For those who may not know - CASE is a term used in the card making world which stand for: Copy An Selectively Enhanced.  

My CASED card is on the Right.  Changes I made are:  a different die for the White background, a different sentiment, a changed color-way on one of the smaller pansies, and some Pink Metallic Thread from my stash.   

 

For my card, I die-cut the flowers from the DSP, die cut the leaves from the new Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstocks.. Next I die-cut the scalloped piece from White card-stock, embellished with pink metallic thread from my stash & added Three of the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels. 
Don't you just love the DSP in the background of my card?  That's another one of the papers from the DSP! 
This card is really pretty simply using the DSP an dies but there's so much more!  My next step will be creating more cards using the stamps & dies!  
Come back for a visit on Friday to see my next project with this Suite!  Until then, my Hubby & I are off tomorrow morning for a 3-day getaway to Cambria, CA! See you on Friday...



No comments:

Post a Comment