shabby background

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

 Hello and welcome to my blog.  The Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, No 108 is my second challenge for today. I spent a lot of time, stamping, die cutting, fussying around and being my “perfectionist self” on the card below, and loved every minute!  

For my TTT choice, I chose the Top Line Across: Word Mom + Florals + Embellishment.  My card feautures Stampin' UP's Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set and Hydrangea Dies.

 
                               

I am really disappointed with the colors in my photo; they are vibrant and realistic on my camera, however the colors appear very  "dull"  on this screen! Plus, the details of the leaves get lost. 

I had a wonerful time playing this afternoon! Please comment and let me know what you think, thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment