shabby background

Thursday, September 9, 2021

tttc #130



 My Tic Tac Toe Challenge #130 Entry this week’s Grid looks like this:



I chose Left Column/Vertical: Enamel Dots, Die Cuts, & Heat Embossing. 









And this is my card:


I started with a 4-3/8" x 5-3/8" piece of crumbcake/Kraft Cardstock for my card front.  I die cut all the leaves using the Stitched Leaves Dies (Item # 153567) and then got out my blending brushes to add  "Falling Leaves" colors to the leaf edges.  The colors I used to create these colorful leaves are: Garden Green, a smidge of Mossy Meadows, Terra Cotta Tile, and a smidge of Cherry Cobbler. 
The Green, Beige, and Copper Enamel Dots are older from my stash as is the Copper Metallic Thread.  

My HELLO sentiment is from the Forever Fern set (Item #152559) and was stamped using Versa Mark then heat embossed in Copper Embossing Powder.  After the embossing technique, the sentiment piece was cut using the smallest circle from an older die set called: Stitched Shapes then matted with a copper backing circle cut from Copper Foil Specialty Paper using the die fron Stitched Labels (Item # 146828).  This piece was popped up using Dimensioals along with a few loops of Copper Thread and adhered to the card front.  

 I used the edge of my Snips Scissors to distress the edges of the card front giving the card front a weathered look.  Mossy Meadow Cardstock  creates a nice comopliment as the cardbase.

I really hoped to catch the Fall Leaves colors - what do you think - did I do it?

#stitchedleaves, #stitchedlabels, #Hello, #fallingleavescard





2 comments:

  1. You really dd capture the colours and feel of autumn in this card Crafty Chick! I love the stitched leaves too and your metallic details. Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafty Chick, yes! you truly captured those fall leaves color. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. So happy you shared your lovely fall design with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete