shabby background

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Yesterday’s Tempting/Guessing; Today’s Card...

 

Here’s the sweet little card I made as a result of yesterday’s taunt!  Isn’t this just too cute???

I saw a post from another Demonstrator using a wreath design with the cat and thought, "I don't have those dies but oh, I do have one of the wreath rings and set out to make my own design.  I've used the  FREE Sale-A-Bration (while supplies last) Be Dazzling 6" x 6" Specialty Paper alog with the Sweet Stockings 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper from the current July-December Mini Catalog.  Also used are: the sentiment fron Poinsettia Petals, Cat from Sweet Little Stockings, Champagne Gems and various dies from my supplies.
What do you think?



BE DAZZLING 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) SPECIALTY PAPER

FREE

Spend $50 or more to get this exclusive Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! You can select your FREE items at checkout.


#poinsettiapetals, #sweetlittlestockings, #bedazzling, 





No comments:

Post a Comment