shabby background

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Global Design Project #293 | Color Challenge

 

Global Design Project #293 - it's time for another Color Challenge!

This week's color combination is Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.  

          

For my card entry, I chose to use one of the stamps from the Hand-Penned set.  I pulled a piece of the Ink Expressions DSP, the Pale Papaya was perfect for what I wanted.  I added some interest by stamping the faint wording in a "tone on tone" look using Pale Papaya and a stamp from Very Versailles. Next came the Soft Succulent/Evening Evergreen striped piece of DSP from the Pansy Petals DSP.  The overall background is Pale Papaya Cardstock; I embossed the far left to add texture.  The flowers & leaves are colored in and shaded using both Light and Dark Blends in Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen.  Everything is tied up neatly with the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding topped with the Gold braid trim from my stash.  A few gold Sequins, some Wink of Stella and a sentiment and this card is ready to mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment