shabby background

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #114

For this week's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, I chose the bottom row, across: Nature, Sea, & Masculine.  In my mind, I  envisioned the wales on the waves -I think I pulled it off this time! So here's what I did...



My card is a standard A2 size cut from Basic White cardstock with a side-fold.  The card front measures 4" x 5-1/4", landscape,  that's matted on a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" Night of Navy cardstock. I used blending brushes and Balmy Blue ink  to create the sky and Pumkin Pie for the setting sun.  Next I embossed the bottom part of the card to make the waves using the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder & emphasize the tops of the waves with Soft Seafoam ink and a blending brush.  I used stamps from Whale Done & Sailing Home for the whales, saliboat, seagulls and the sentiment. It's such a cute card, don't you think?

This is my 4th challenge entry in the last week!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment