shabby background

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Global Design Project Challenge, GDP#292

It's time for the Global Design Project Challenge; this week's challenge is GDP#292.  The goal is to CASE (CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit) the Designer, Artist Susan Wong's card is pictured below.

This is my entry, my interpretation of Susan's card: 
I've used a card base measuring 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" in Soft Seafoam cardstock, folded in half. The Basic White card front has been embossed using the largest die in the Potted Succulents Die Set and was matted onto Pear Pizzaz.  The succulents are all from Simply Succulents stamp set; the smaller Two were cut -using the dies, the largest was fussy-cut.  I hope you like the resuts!  The best picture I took was whe I laid the card in my large succulent planter - yes, the background succulents are real!

P.S.: I am really struggling with the uploading of my photos from my iPhone 12 to this blog as the colors are vibrant and beautiful on my phone but, but seem to dull substantially when bringing them onto the blog!  Any suggestions are welcome!





No comments:

Post a Comment