shabby background

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Peaceful Reindeer




Today’s Card is a start on my Christmas Cards. Yep, I already have an order for some!

This card has been created using the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper that you can get FREE with purchase!  The package includes 2 each of 6 double-sides designs. 

I cut the reindeer circle shape straight from the paper twice-once for the reindeer piece & a larger circle for the red/black check. Then the scallop border was cut from black card stock. I cut the black snowflakes from Snowfall Thinlit dies from my stash, stamped the sentiment from Poinsettia Petals stamp set in the Annual Catalog, black pearls, and the Real Ref Ruffled Ribbon from the new Mini Catalog. A little watercolor splattering in black & a cute card is born!

Would you like to earn this paper for FREE? Contact me & I’ll show you how.


No comments:

Post a Comment