shabby background

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday Shaker

Hello & welcome to my blog! 

Today’s card started with the Happy Birthday Die, that scrap of Stampin’ Up Designer Series Paper, & the card stock laying on my desk from yesterday! (I really do hate wasting or throwing away) So, once again I challenged myself to create with what was there.  I grabbed a few more supplies including Stampin’ Up products: the Hammered Embossing Folder, a bit more card stock, sequins, & a piece of clear acetate for the window, plus some foam tape and proceeded to create this fun “shaker” BD Card.

What do you think?  Hopefully some luck person will get this cute card soon!

***I sure wish I can figure out soon why the colors in my photo change from brilliant on my phone, FB an Instagram to dull on my blog.  If you have any clues, please let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment