shabby background

Monday, August 23, 2021

Wintertime Christmas Card


Crisp Winter Colors set the stage for this sweet Christmas card. 

I’ve used one of the pieces of Designer Series Paper(DSP) from the Peaceful Place and a piece from the Silver Foil Specialty pack for my card front; the card base is Basic Gray cardstock. The sentiment comes from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set that is stamped using the Clear Versa Mark Pad  & embossed in White Emboss Powder that was heat set to melt using the Heat Tool. I've also added in some Black Satin Ribbon, Mini Pearls & a darling Reindeer die cut-all from my stash. 

Please visit my website here  https://LyndaWilson1.stampinup.net
for ordering or contact me direct: lyndasdesigns@hotmail.com

                
  Peaceful Place DSP, #156394         Silver Foil Specialty, #156457



   
     








Basic Gray Cardstock

    
        Sweet Little Stockings, #156282   Versamark Pad, #102283

              
     Emboss Powder, #155554            Heat Tool, #129053                                                                







No comments:

Post a Comment