shabby background

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

What’s Up Tuesday

 

What are you up to today?

I am working on pieces & parts for our Church September Bulletin Board!

Leaves, leaves, leaves -changing colors, falling to the ground, floating through the air welcoming the Autumn Season. Doesn’t this look like a “hot mess”?  I used the baby wipe method for stamping only this time I made a big pallet and colored the entire sheet of paper. Once the paper fully dries, I will cut out leaves from the “Stitches Leaves” Dies (pictured). After coloring 3 sheets of cardstock, I misted water on my pallet and used the leaf stamp from “Gather Together” to create & cut a bunch of leaves. I plan to add some additional color. 

Check back later to see the end results…see what gorgeous-ness this hit mess transforms into…

No comments:

Post a Comment